Community Field Survey- Broadband Assets
Detailed Field Infrastructure Inventory:
- Assets for potential use to expand broadband.
- Service Providers present.
- Fiber- Long-haul routes, Middle Mile, Service Provider routes in territory, Public Entity and Private Networks.
- Huts, DSLAMS and serving enclosures.
- Terrain Analysis of hills, mountains and viewsheds.
- Vertical Asset documentation – Towers, Water Tanks, Buildings and Structures.
Community Broadband Market Assessment
Providers, Offerings, Availability and Future Potential
- Existing Provider’s Plans and Pricing.
- Affordability Options Detailed.
- Ground Survey Defining Customer Experienced Speeds and Quality.
- Denied Areas
- Lack of Infrastructure .
- Service Provider refusing to add service ports to existing serving equipment.
- Future Scalability of Existing Provider’s Architectures.
- Accurate Assessment of Existing Service Provider’s likelihood to invest in the Community.